activemq-users mailing list archives

From bansalp <bpradee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What to use Composite topic or Virtual topic?
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:29:38 GMT
Hi Petter,

Thanks for stackoverflow link, you have not mentioned that virtual topic
should be preffered way but you haven't mentioned why. Are there any
performance difference?

I need to decide on one of these with a proper answer so that I need not
switch in future because of some hidden differences, which am unable to find
myself. Do you know of any.

ActiveMQ wiki says only about this  difference
<http://activemq.apache.org/what-is-the-difference-between-a-virtual-topic-and-a-composite-destination.html>

, Are there other difference. This is a bit critical for me?

Thanks,
Pradeep