activemq-users mailing list archives

From ahsanali <smartwork...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.commons.httpclient.ConnectionPoolTimeoutException: Timeout waiting for connection
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 18:56:24 GMT
technology version I have used:
<pre>
1. jdk 1.6
2. spring 3
3. activemq-core 5.4.1
4. camel-core 2.5.0
</pre>
I have used below configuration in application context for activemq pool and
jms configuration

> <bean id="pooledConnectionFactory"
> class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory"
> init-method="start" destroy-method="stop">
		   <property name="maxConnections" value="30" />
		   <property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsConnectionFactory" />
		</bean>

		<bean id="jmsConfig"
class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration">
		   <property name="connectionFactory" ref="pooledConnectionFactory"/>
		   <property name="concurrentConsumers" value="10"/>
		</bean>
<pre>
As per my analysis I found that issue is with activemq routing but we are
not getting exactly root cause and solution.
Any suggestion is appreciated,I am new to activeMQ.
Also please note I have defined routing url in config() method of my custome
class.
<pre>
like

    private final JaxbDataFormat jaxb = new
JaxbDataFormat("com.example.prototrans.message.model.promptserver");

from(endpointSmppSub).
			to("smppMoRequestProcessor").
			to(QUEUE_MO_REQUESTS);

		from(QUEUE_MO_REQUESTS).
			to("promptServerMoRequestProcessor").
			to(endpointPromptServerSub).
			unmarshal(jaxb).
			to("promptServerMoResponseProcessor").
			to("smppMoResponseProcessor").
			to(endpointSmppSub);

		from(endpointUssdPushSubEN).
		unmarshal(jaxb).to("smsPushProcessor");

		from(endpointSmppPos).
			to("smppMoRequestProcessor").
			to(QUEUE_8_MO_REQUESTS);
			from(QUEUE_8_MO_REQUESTS).
			to("promptServerMoRequestProcessor").
			to(endpointPromptServerPos).
			unmarshal(jaxb).
			to("promptServerMoResponseProcessor").
			to("smppMoResponseProcessor")
			.to(endpointSmppPos);
				from(endpointUssdPushMerEN).
		unmarshal(jaxb).to("smsPushProcessor");

I am getting below Exception:

    org.apache.commons.httpclient.ConnectionPoolTimeoutException: Timeout
waiting for connection
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.doGetConnection(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:497)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.getConnectionWithTimeout(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:416)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDirector.java:153)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:323)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpProducer.executeMethod(HttpProducer.java:180)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpProducer.process(HttpProducer.java:94)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AsyncProcessorTypeConverter$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorTypeConverter.java:50)
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:70)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$2.doInAsyncProducer(SendProcessor.java:104)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInAsyncProducer(ProducerCache.java:272)
	at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:98)
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:70)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:98)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:89)
	at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:68)
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:70)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:98)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:89)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:99)
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:70)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:299)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:208)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:256)
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:70)
	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:143)
	at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:78)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:99)
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:70)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:98)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:89)
	at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:68)
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:91)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:85)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:91)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:560)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:498)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:467)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:323)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:261)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1056)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1048)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:947)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

> also I found same here but not relevant to my issue
[org.apache.http.conn.ConnectionPoolTimeoutException: Timeout waiting for
connection from pool [duplicate]][1]

[httpclient exception “org.apache.http.conn.ConnectionPoolTimeoutException:
Timeout waiting for connection”][2]

  [1]:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16019612/org-apache-http-conn-connectionpooltimeoutexception-timeout-waiting-for-connect
  [2]: