activemq-users mailing list archives

From bansalp <bpradee...@gmail.com>
Subject What all problems with broker or network can be detected using Transport Listener?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 04:56:37 GMT
Hi,

What all problems with broker or network can be detected using Transport
Listener?

I am using failover uri with master/slave architecture. I want my clients to
get notify if there is any problem with connection from client to broker.
Though as soon as there will be problem with primary, failover will takeover
and vice versa, but I want my client to know that there was some problem.

I know I can implement TransportListener and set it to my connection..but
what all can be detected using TransportListener?