activemq-users mailing list archives

From mauro <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ-DB-persistence
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 07:39:41 GMT
hi all . Excuse me but i am a newbie of AMQ

I am a  TOMEE  users .

I study JMS and now i would  try to use the durable Topic messages.

I have read from :

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/activemq-user-ActiveMQ-DB-persistence-td2342731.html

Now i would try to persist durable topic messages to mydatasource myql
declared into tomee.xml .

>From the article reported above i have read some on journal use ?????????

1) what it is journal ?
2) how i can config for use mydatasource for persist the durable topic
messages?
3)  into the db mysql, what table i have to create?
4) the tables what field contain?
5) the tables are created automatically ???
6) i have to use JDBC or i can use JPA?

Escuse me but i am a newbie of AMQ and JMS.
mauro