activemq-users mailing list archives

From "sumit.wattal" <sumit.watta...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS Exception in dlqDeliveryFailureCause
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:38:11 GMT
Lately we are seeing lot of messages getting into the DLQ in our ActiveMQ
installation. We have a system based on ActiveMQ 5.6 and see tens of
millions of messages flowing through ActiveMQ daily. The messages in DLQ
belong to a particular queue which uses Transacted Ack mode and the failure
cause for these messages is javax.jms.JMSException: Duplicate dispatch with
transacted redeliver pending on another consumer, connection.

I am not very sure what the error message suggests. Would really appreciate
any help on this.

Thanks,
SW