activemq-users mailing list archives

From "marc.tritschler" <marc_tritsch...@yahoo.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.9.1 on WebLogic 12.c : messages delivered but not available if persistence to FS
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 12:35:00 GMT
AMQ 5.9.1 deployed in WLS 12c, openwire protocol, is runnig and accepts
messages to any queue (numbers increase) but when using the admin pages to
get the list of messages: there are not visible.
Same problem using the java API from client application. This ONLY happens
when using persistence (KahaDB). I checked the UNIX rights are OK (R+W for
owner). If sending with non persistence it works well. When copying the db
files and deploying in my local ActiveMQ the messages are available -> the
messages are well stored in the files). Any idea ?
Thanks!