activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create multiple subscribers and producers in a application
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 19:32:39 GMT
I don’t recommend using the same pool for consumers (especially if you use local or XA transactions).
 The benefit is pretty minimal, and it can cause issues once you start scaling.

I don’t see pooling being a big boost for the number of total connections you are describing,
but it might make configuration management easier.