activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Async request/response
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:20:35 GMT
I am looking at building a async request/response framework. I have some
basic questions:

1) I want to hear from users about their experience who have already built
it. How successful it was? What to watch far etc.
2) I am thinking of creating 2 temp queues per thread one for request and
second for responde and use that to send request and response to the
clients. Is that a good way of building this framework?
3) How do you generally deal with failures and issues? Cases like:
            a) request was sent but the requesting thread returned to
caller before the response comes in the queue. Would this lead to building
of queue ?
            b) Cases where responses don't arrive on time?
            c) Application failures