activemq-users mailing list archives

From Noel OConnor <noel.ocon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shared database in master/master mode
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 21:33:41 GMT
I'd suspect that you'd have storage corruption issues. Why not use store
and forward over network connectors between the two brokers. The internal
broker can open the network connection in duplex mode to allow message
transfer from the DMZ broker.

http://activemq.apache.org/pluggable-storage-lockers.html#Pluggablestoragelockers-PersistenceAdapters
)