activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can not Connect to ActiveMQ The operation is not allowed on non-connected sockets
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:56:26 GMT
On 08/20/2014 09:36 AM, barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com wrote:
> 09:17:26,243 | WARN  | 4.40:65230@62716 | TransportConnection              | 97 - org.apache.activemq.activemq-osgi
- 5.10.0 | Failed to add Connection ID: -635441230433329227-1:1
> java.lang.SecurityException: User name [null] or password is invalid.
>
> How do I specify the username/pw in the connection info  activemq:tcp://localhost:61616?
 Where do I specify username/pw?

Just pass them as parameters to the create method in NMSConnectionFactory:

factory.CreateConnection(username, password)

> Subject: RE: Can not Connect to ActiveMQ The operation is not allowed on non-connected
sockets

> It happens when they try to connect to the broker...  they never actually connect.  You
still need the NMS version?

a socket connection created and dropped very quickly - either by the broker, or the network.