activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Virtual Topics creation by producer
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 09:43:25 GMT
Hi,

I have gone through http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html to
understand how to create virtual topics and on what destinations listeners
should be listening to.

I have a use case where I want to create a virtual topic without any change
in the broker configuration. I saw one blog post saying that we can directly
create virtual topic as :
https://www.packtpub.com/books/content/using-virtual-destinations-advanced
producer side: mySession.createTopic("VirtualTopic.Foo"); // TOpic starting
with name "VirtualTopic" is internally considered as virtual topic.
Consumer Side: mySession.createTopic("Consumer.A.VirtualTopic.Foo");

But I am not able to see the messages on my consumer side.

What should I do to achieve virtual destination functionality on client side
without changing the broker configuration  ?

Thanks,
Anuj