activemq-users mailing list archives

From absaar <raj2absaarja...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem Subscribing to AMQ Topic using amq.js
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 07:34:35 GMT
I have two modules of an application written in java: - Written in Java and
publishes messages to a topic successfully using ActiveMQ - A web
application using AMQ's Ajax library

I have issues with the AJAX based portion which is subscribing to a topic to
receive messages from AMQ topic. I am implementing the AJAX side for the
first time and apparently unable to find any solution to my problem so far
which is that I receive 404 Network Error when my jsp page loads. following
is snapshot of my jsp code:

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4684795/Capture.png>

*web.xml configuration is as follows:*

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4684795/Capture1.png>

*following is the error message i received in mozila firebug:*

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4684795/Capture3.png>

I have been stuck with this for over a week now, kindly provide some
guidance.