activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steven Turner <steventurner...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ pooled Connection Factory for multiple durable subscribers
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:13:38 GMT
Hi ActiveMQ Gods,

I am trying to implement a scenario where I have to create multiple durable
subscribers in the same application. I want to use spring default messages
listener container with ActiveMQ pooled connection factory where
"maxConnection" specified to the required number of connections.

But I was going through some posts which are saying *not *to use pooling for
durable subscriber :

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/durable-topic-subscriber-using-spring-and-atomikos-td3209848.html

http://osdir.com/ml/java.activemq.user/2005-05/msg00141.html

And I have also seen lot of posts recently about this. So my question is :
Should a client use the above specified configuration
(pooledConnectionFactory with maxConnection specified for multiple durable
subscriber) in an application.

IF not then what is the correct way to configure this type of test cases?

Thanks,
Steven