activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "jd.lightwing" <>
Subject Re: web browser issue when trying to view a messsage.
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2014 18:15:11 GMT
I would just like to verify that the fix is to revert to the Java 7 jre.
Having had the same issue you described while running Java 8, I used Java 7
and I can use the website functions with no errors. 

The way I ran with Java 7 without affecting other programs on the latest
Java version was to install the jre to a directory somewhere, eg:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\jre

Then, I added that path to the activemq.bat file in the
activemq-versionxxx\bin directory, so it uses that version instead of the
JAVA_HOME version. 

This the location in my .bat file:
/if "%JAVA_HOME%" == "" goto noJavaHome
if not exist "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe" goto noJavaHome
if "%_JAVACMD%" == "" set _JAVACMD=C:\Program
goto runAnt/

Noticing you are running on Ubuntu though, I presume you'll have a .sh file
instead so the process will be the same, it just might look slightly

View this message in context:
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at

View raw message