activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sophia Wright <sophiawrigh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException for durable subscription on broker restart
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 06:07:51 GMT
Hi,

I also have a similar requirement where I want to have multiple durable
subscribers and publishers in the same client application connecting to the
broker.(broker version 5.10)

What should be the correct way to configure the above mentioned case?

As Anuj mentioned in last update:

1) I use 1 pooledConnectionFactory with "maxConnection" = 6
OR
2) different pooledCOnnectionFactory for each listener.

Can anyone from ActiveMQ development team help me ?

~ Sophia