activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Switching from master-slave to netowork of brokers
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 10:09:31 GMT
Hi,

I am currently using master-slave broker topology in which I run two broker:
one as master and other as slave.
I am switching to 'network of brokers' to handle load and make the setup
more scalable. I am reading all the required documentation for this. But
just has couple of question:

Does network of broker also has different topologies: like
1) 1master rest are slave sharing same persistent store
2) all are same having different store and connected through network
connectors

Any recommendation i should follow in my case of switching from master-slave
to network of brokers ?

Thanks,
Anuj