activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From pminearo <peter_mine...@skycreek.com>
Subject Re: JMS to JMS Bridge Connection
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 18:10:29 GMT
Good question, difficult answer:

Once we saw that the issue continued no matter where the Broker Bs resided,
we started looking at the configuration more in depth and leave the Broker
Bs where they were on Server B.  We did make some changes to the configs for
all of the Broker B's like setting the TCP Keep Alive, or setting the
maxInactivity, etc.  None of these seem to fix the problem.  There was
always a Broker B not working.

During testing we always had Broker A on Server A, except for the "Same
Server" test.  So, the network was the same during these tests.  The even
more baffling part to all of this is that at first embedded Broker B2 and B3
were not working and embedded Broker B1 was.  Then one day during testing,
the situation flipped.  Embedded Broker B1 stop working and embedded Broker
B2 and B3 started working.  No changes to the configuration at that time. 
And we would see windows of time when something would work and then just
stop working.   

Before Server A was on a network that was 2 hops from Server B.  We moved
Broker A to a new server, call it Server H, which is one hop from Server B. 
Since, we did that all embedded Broker B's have been working.  However,
since we have seen windows of success; we are skeptical that this is the
fix.  








--
View this message in context: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/JMS-to-JMS-Bridge-Connection-tp4684129p4684207.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message