activemq-users mailing list archives

From pminearo <peter_mine...@skycreek.com>
Subject Re: JMS to JMS Bridge Connection
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 17:13:27 GMT
As far as I know, transactions are not being used.  We did not set any
configurations to use transactions even with the Camel Routes.

As far as other scenarios, we have tried the following (Broker A is always a
stand alone instance):

*Same Server*
Broker A and embedded Broker B[1,2,3] are running on Server B in different
JVMs.  We could not replicate the problem at this time.

*Stand alone*
Broker B is set up as a stand alone instance on Server B with all of the
brides configured to Broker A on Server A.  The problem was replicated.

*Different Servers, same network*
We moved Broker A to a different server, let's call it Server C.  Replicated
the problem.
We then moved embedded Broker B1 to a different server, let's call it Server
D.  Replicated the problem.

*Different Servers, different network*
Embedded Broker B[1,2,3] are set up in our test environment on Server T.
Could not replicate the problem.