activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PPA for Debs..?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:59:12 GMT
I stumbled on fpm and then onto a project that uses fpm to create ActiveMQ
debs from tarballs:

https://github.com/rgevaert/activemq2deb

After a few fixes (a PR is pending) I've managed to publish 5.7.0 and
5.10.0 to bintray. If anyone would like to try, add this to your
sources.list:

deb http://dl.bintray.com/jmkgreen/deb /

You should be able to apt-get update then apt-get install activemq and see
it fire up. The folders look pretty reasonable for a debian system. The
packages are not signed.

Thanks,

James