activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rich P <tempbo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: MQTT Link Stealing
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2014 19:08:05 GMT
After testing the scenario below with version 5.10.0, I've found that the allowLinkStealing="true"
appears to work properly only for the *first* reconnect; if the same MQTT client reconnects
a second time (using the same client-id) the previous connection is not closed and I get the
following error:

WARN | Failed to register MBean org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=broker1,connector=clientConnectors,connectorName=mqtt,connectionViewType=clientId,connectionName=test1

Mark -- Are you seeing this in your environment?

Does anyone know of a way to prevent or work around this?

Thanks!
Rich

> Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 04:04:13 -0700
> From: tingenek@gmail.com
> To: users@activemq.apache.org
> Subject: Re: MQTT Link Stealing
>
> mtakahashi,
>
> Ok, now I’ve got it working using the following:
>
>      <transportConnector name="mqtt" allowLinkStealing="true" uri="mqtt://0.0.0.0:1883?maximumConnections=1000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600"/>
>
> I’ll do some further testing, but that seems to have fixed it. Brief dropping of the
connection is a very common problem with phones was well as IoT devices using MQTT, so this
is good news for use of ActiveMQ as a broker as I’m a big fan of Camel.