activemq-users mailing list archives

From kierpagdato <kier_w...@yahoo.com>
Subject activemq broker url with failover failed to return using jmsinvokerservice
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 01:52:59 GMT
Hi iam using jmsinvokerservice to communicate with other servers. i am using
java ee. when i use tcp://localhost:61616 it is working fine. but i am
trying to handle when the broker is not available due to some
issues(accidentally turned off) and i want the request of the client to
continue once the broker is available again.

i noticed that when the client received messages from jms i can see from my
log that it has this kind of log

09:49:45.862 [http-bio-8080-exec-5] DEBUG
o.a.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer - remove:
ID:user-38236-1406771385564-0:1:1:1, lastDeliveredSequenceId:0

but then after i try to stop the broker then click on a link that will
communicate with the broker with the use of failover it just load because it
is trying to reconnect to the broker.but right after i start the broker
again i looked at the queue it has 0 pending messages 1 enquequed and 1
dequeued. but when i check my log the activemqmessageconsumer doesnt remove
the ID (from the log above) and the client is not receiving any response
from the server. i've searched the world wide web and have'nt found any
answer to this issue.is this a bug?