activemq-users mailing list archives

From "anow789 [via ActiveMQ]" <ml-node+s2283324n4683666...@n4.nabble.com>
Subject Failover Delay
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:02:52 GMT
My ActiveMQ setup is 2 brokers using kahadb on a shared ntfs file system. The
URI I am using for a .NET client connections is:
,
<value>failover:(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)?transport.randomize=false</value>

Everything works fine when connecting to host1, but when host2 is the active
broker there is a 15-20 sec delay for every message sent/received due to the
connection failure to host1. Randomize is set to false so a connection to
host1 is tried first as it's the primary broker.

What can I do to remove the connection delay when the secondary broker is
active? I've tried a few different timeout options with no luck.

Thank you,

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Failover-Delay-tp4683666.html
This email was sent by anow789 (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&node=4683666&code=dXNlcnNAYWN0aXZlbXEuYXBhY2hlLm9yZ3w0NjgzNjY2fDE1MjI3MjQ1ODg=