activemq-users mailing list archives

From anow789 <dalyty...@gmail.com>
Subject Failover delay
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:45:11 GMT
My ActiveMQ setup is 2 brokers using kahadb on a shared ntfs file system. The
URI I am using for a .NET client connections is:
,
<value>failover:(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)?transport.randomize=false</value>

Everything works fine when connecting to host1, but when host2 is the active
broker there is a 15-20 sec delay for every message sent/received due to the
connection failure to host1. Randomize is set to false so a connection to
host1 is tried first as it's the primary broker.

What can I do to remove the connection delay when the secondary broker is
active? I've tried a few different timeout options with no luck.

Thank you,