activemq-users mailing list archives

From kidfruit <kidfr...@gmail.com>
Subject ONLY one side can receive message!
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:58:05 GMT
My activemq is 5.10, nms is 1.6

I create two topic consumers in two different pc for the same tune such as
"topic://foo.bar", then send a map message from one pc.

If B send , A and B can receive message. no problem.
If A send , A can receive message, B can't receive. But I check web
management, I can find that in this topic, the consumer B's enqueued has
creased 1,but dequeued is always 0. Consumer A's enqueued is 1 and dequeued
is 1, that's ok. I don't know what's wrong with this.

Then I change some computers, always one can receive but another can't, and
can not sure which receive. Maybe when A&B, A can receive B can't, but when
A&C, A can't C can.

Is my operation incorrect or there are some bugs?