activemq-users mailing list archives

From Uttara <uttara.chev...@gmail.com>
Subject Lost messages - Abnormal Behaviour of activeMQ
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:39:04 GMT
Hi,
I have been working on a project,where in activeMQ is our main messaging
bus. We have  developed our product to be multitenent app,wherein we support
many customers.

Now that we use ActiveMQ,we found that messages are being lost without any
behaviors in only two queues . There are three customers for which we create
three connection object and using which we create three receivers, now at
times except for the intended customer , the other two customer`s receiver
are reading it but not ACKNOWLEDGING the message ,then that particular
message is  lost and not found in the broker. it is being dequeued with out
ACKNOWLEDGING it as we have client acknowledge as acknowledgement mode.
Thanks in advance.