activemq-users mailing list archives

From UcayaliFish <ucayalyf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activating consumer for each message groups
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 19:44:25 GMT
ceposta wrote
> Can you verify (JMX) that your consumer (are you using Camel? or straight
> DMLC from spring?) is actually creating the requisite number of consumers
> you're expecting?
>
> --SKIPPED--

I'm using DMLC. Is web console to broker sufficient? I believe it shows 3
consumers of the queue but I'll check as soon as I can.
I created another prototype with embedded broker and three consumers that I
create directly in code and the problem still exists.
One more question. It is unclear in documentation whether the same
connection and consumers should be used for all producers in order for
message groups to work?

TIA
Sergey