activemq-users mailing list archives

From moorsel <frank.van.moor...@gmail.com>
Subject Network of brokers and protocol
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 08:55:43 GMT
Hi, I am trying to connect two different broker instances using a
networkbrokerconnector. One of the brokers is ActriveMQ but the other is not
but supports AMQP 1.0 so I would like to instruct the networkconnector to
use AMQP in stead of openwire. Is this possible? I tried the following
config but get an error message:

<networkConnectors>
<networkConnector name="NETWORKBROKER1"
uri="static://(amqp://localhost:6672)"/>
</networkConnectors>

WARN | Could not connect to remote URI: amqp://localhost:6672: Invalid
connect parameters: {wireFormat.host=localhost}