activemq-users mailing list archives

From danielstraub ...@ctrlaltdel.de>
Subject ActiveMQResourceAdapter leaves connections open until the next full GC
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 10:32:48 GMT
At the activemq server we have every day up to 700 open connections from a
consumer/producer running in JBoss-EAP 6.2 with ActiveMQ-RA 5.9.
After a full garbage collection,  the connection count shrinks.
(just now we have only a full gc per day !)

The ActiveMQResourceAdapter.getXAResources creates every time a new
connection, which will be closed during garbage collection.

Unfortunately, the JBoss XA-Recovery process calls this method every 2-3
minutes.

Is there a way not to participate in the XA recovery (without changing the
transaction-support attribute in ra.xml) ?