activemq-users mailing list archives

From synopia <paul.frits...@gmail.com>
Subject ManagedConnectionProxy.createSession(...)
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 13:37:24 GMT
Hello,

I have a question concering the following change commit:

https://github.com/apache/activemq/commit/adb49f562725087865ded9a773ee6901423c870b

With this changes (which is, however, active in lastest RedHat JBoss AMQ
build 379) our AMQ setup broke. Currently we simply use the createSession
Method to get a transactional AMQ session (args: true,
Session.SESSION_TRANSACTED). The change makes both arguments totally
useless, they are simply ignored.

Is this correct? If so, maybe exceptions should be thrown, when
createSession is called with SESSION_TRANSACTED - this would have saved me
some days debugging AMQ sources ;-)

My question is, what is the suggested way to get a transacted session? Any
hints or links on this topic?

Thanks in advance,

Paul.