activemq-users mailing list archives

From "manuele.simi" <manuele.s...@campagnelab.org>
Subject Re: Accessing a BytesMessage multiple times wipes the payload
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 14:06:12 GMT
Hi,

after some testing with Apache JMS client using OpenWire protocol I solved
my problem.

With the ApacheMQ web console enabled I noticed that when was using Qpid JMS
Client with AQMP protocol I did not create Topics but Queues, even if I was
using the API for Topics. I'm not sure how this could happen, especially
because exactly the same code correctly creates and consumes Topics if I
configure the JNDI context to plug Apache JMS client and OpenWire.

Since in my project I am not specifically constrained to use AQMP, I'm just
switching to OpenWire and move forward.

manuele