activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paddy Carman <paddy.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Concurrent connections with same clientid to networks of brokers
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 17:45:59 GMT
Hi All,
    I have two brokers A and B connected to each other as networks of
brokers setup.

I connect a client with clientid C1 to broker A.

Case1: When I connect another client with same client id (C1) to broker A,
it fails with exception ("already connected"), which is the expected
behavior.

Case2: When I connect another client with same client id C1 to broker B, it
does not fail. I believe that this is also the expected behavior.

Question: Is there a way to detect that there is an existing online
connection with the same clientid in the network bridge so that I can throw
"already connected" exception in Case2?

Thanks in advance for your help.

PC