activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Verifying an activemq configuration remotely ...
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:17:47 GMT
it is a very general requirement.

one approach is to have some sort of ping test of broker functionality
that you require.

deploy a camel route in the xml config.
have it do jms request/reply after it has done some validation like
produce/consume an advisory.
Then to validate ping that route. With camel you could easily expose
the same validator over http.

But some sort of jmx monitor to validate health and locking down start
scripts and xml config
in source control goes a long way to keeping things sane.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com