activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some messages sent to Topics are Lost
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 17:24:07 GMT
Check your clocks. They may be out of sync, and the messages may become
stale and be ignored by a consumer.  To test this, you can run the broker
and client on the same machine.  If that is not possible, add the
TimestampPlugin to your broker.  In NMS (I know you are using the Java
client), there is a *consumer.nms.ignoreExpiration=true* parameter that can
be added to the consumer topic destination that will consume "expired"
messages. This is useful to work around clock synchronization problems.