activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject How long until queues are garbage collected when they have no messages?
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2014 04:17:20 GMT
OK.. making progress here but this one is stumping me.

On Apollo, if a queue has no more messages, and they're fully consumed, the
queue sticks around for like 30 seconds, and then it vanishes.

I have some code on ActiveMQ doing the same thing, but the queues are
staying around forever…

- how long do queues stay around for?

- what configuration directive controls this?

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*