activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject How long do I have to acknowledge() a message?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 05:57:35 GMT
I can't find any documentation on how long I have to manually acknowledge a
message when auto ack is disabled.

I need about 2 minutes before I acknowledge() a message as I have to
process it and make sure that it's completed on my end.

Then I can ack… but how long do I have?  Where is this set?

I assume there is documentation on the subject but I'm unable to find it.

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*