activemq-users mailing list archives

From Octavian Covalschi <octavian.covals...@gmail.com>
Subject Apollo - set consumer name and/or metadata
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:43:06 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to set consumer's name and/or some kind of
metadata so that in Apollo's web ui to see it. Right now I  see something
like "connection: /127.0.0.1:46170" in Consumers tab for a particular
queue...

I need this because i have each consumer as a separate app and I want to
know what consumer has connected to the queue... its version in particular.

Using Apollo 1.7 with amqp, based on java example coming with apollo's dist.

Thank you in advance.

PS: I tried to set client id on connection instance, with no luck. Most
likely I don't know what's that for...