activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How long do I have to acknowledge() a message?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 07:56:39 GMT
The broker holds state about unacknowledged messages - and will hold
that state until either the broker shuts down or the client disappears.
Remember that acknowleding a message will acknowledge all messages
consumed by the client's Session. Depending on what your doing, you may
want to use individual acknowledge, which is an ActiveMQ specific feature.