activemq-users mailing list archives

From <barry.barn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: RHQ agent server failover list issue
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 18:46:05 GMT
I don’t see an RHQ forum.  Is there one available on Nabble?

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ibsen@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 9:41 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: RHQ agent server failover list issue

Hi

This is the ActiveMQ user forum. Sounds like you should reach out to
the RHQ user forum instead.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM,  <barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to update the RHQ agent server failover list?  We have 2 servers in the
HA cloud, and 1 shows both agents (order 0 and 1) in the RHQ GUI, and the other only shows
1 agent in the topology with order 0.  I tried to do a rhq-agent.sh -n, failover -check to
see if the agent was 'stale', but that didn't update the server list.  Any ideas how this
can be achieved?  Can I manually change a config file to make this work properly?

--
Claus Ibsen