activemq-users mailing list archives

From Geurt Schimmel <GSchim...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject InvalidClientIDException
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 18:56:41 GMT
Hi all,

We have several client-brokers connected to a central broker. When restarting client-brokers
(for whatever reason), it often happens  that we get "InvalidClientIDException:... already
connected from..." and "IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a producer from a connection
that had not been registered".  This can be fixed by killing the respective connection on
the central broker, but would expect that wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration would deal with
this ? Tried keepalive, too, but that doesn't seem to be the best way, nor does it fix our
problems.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Geurt