activemq-users mailing list archives

From mwendling <mwendl...@ipass.com>
Subject InFlight count for TopicSubsrcription growing
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 22:14:34 GMT
I have a network of 2 brokers that are connected in duplex mode.

Is it normal that the InFlightCount continuously grows for the
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Queue.... topics?

I see that the number of InFlight messages is growing and growing and the
dequeued count stays at 0

Also, the inflight count is growing even when the application is basically
idle.

The brokers are embedded in service mix 5.0.0 so it is activemq 5.9

the two servers are identical running the same consumers and producers and
messages get processed on both servers fine but I don't understand why the
advisory topics don't get processed?

Matt