activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Korff <bryan.ko...@turner.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Web Console has no information
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:33:47 GMT
We are using 5.10.0 ActiveMQ.  We just upgraded from 5.5.1.  The queues are
working fine.  However, the web console shows no information for the broker,
no connections, no queues.  It looks like requestContext is not pulling
information that should be there.  I've scanned the activemq.xml and
jetty.xml configuration to see what might be missing.  I've tried changing
the host in jetty.xml to be the fqdn but no help there.