activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Message sending
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 07:54:16 GMT
In addition to this question.

When I looked into the source code of ActiveMQ, I found that all
Asynchronous and Synchronous send is implemented in
"ActiveMQMessageProducer.java" and "ActiveMQSession" class.

In My case I am not extending or using any of these classes. I am creating
connections using ActiveMQ connection factory but after that I am using
MessageProducer only instead of using ActiveMQMessageProducer(however it is
also internally extending MessageProducer) only.

"*AsyncSend*" flag settings in ActiveMQConnectionFactory will be respect if
I use *MessageProducer.send()* call or *JMSTemplate.send()* calls.

Thanks,
Anuj