activemq-users mailing list archives

From erik <EvandeVe...@fugro.be>
Subject activemq 5.9.0: openwire more reliable then amqp?
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 07:10:51 GMT
In my current configuration, with activemq 5.9.0 embedded in our tomcat
server application, openwire is more reliable then amqp. We have a
loadtester sending a batch of 100 sequential client requests over a
temporary queue. With amqp enabled request 85 or 86 in the row always fails
to get a response, with openwire enabled the batch always completes fine.
Any thoughts on possible reasons for this?