activemq-users mailing list archives

From pminearo <peter_mine...@skycreek.com>
Subject ActiveMQ JMS Bridge and KahaDB
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 22:35:37 GMT
I am not even sure how to search for the answer to this question.  So, if it
is a repeat; please send a link to the answer.
The question I have is:  When a JMS Bridge is set up from Broker B to Broker
A and Broker B uses KahaDB to persist the Message, does ActiveMQ retrieve
the entire message first telling Broker A it successfully retrieved the
message before handing off to KahaDB?  OR does ActiveMQ stream the message
from the network straight into KahaDB, in order to boost performance?
I am assuming it is the first case, but I wanted to make sure.