activemq-users mailing list archives

From shameem <shameem.peerbucc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring SSL with No TrustStore and Using Simple Authentication (Username/Password)
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 16:51:53 GMT
I have figure out what's the issue. I was using ActiveMQ 5.5.1 where
ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory needs to be explicitly configured to specify
the trustStore & trustStorePassword, otherwise exception is thrown while
creating the trust manager.

The workaround would be to create a trustStore and import the server/broker
certificate even though i have set the server parameters

transport.needClientAuth=false
transport.wantClientAuth=false

The second solution would be to upgrate to 5.7.0 where you dont need to
specify the trustStore & trustStorePassword

activemq.xml
<sslContext>
               <sslContext keyStore="/path/to/broker.ks"
                        keyStorePassword="password"/>
</sslContext>

Spring bean
<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory">
         <property name="brokerURL" value="ssl://localhost:61617" />
        <property name="userName" value="admin"/>
        <property name="password" value="activemq"/>
        <property name="trustStore"
value="file:///path/to/truststore/activemq.ts"/>
        <property name="trustStorePassword" value="activemq"/>
</bean>

Everything is working fine.

Thanks.
Shameem