activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mark Anderson <manderso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shared File System Master/Slave with DRBD
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 19:43:40 GMT
Greg,

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to confirm a couple of things.

1) The NFS requirement is so that DRBD can be used in Primary/Primary mode
as the file system needs to be writeable from both nodes?
2) With NFS I would also need to use Pacemaker to make the NFS server HA?
3) Is the NFS Tech Guide listed at
http://www.linbit.com/en/downloads/tech-guides what you are referring to?

Thanks,
Mark