activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maintain kahaDB state between two broker
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 17:06:18 GMT
This won't help the current situation, but it might be a better
solution to separate the activemq data store to a shared storage, or
one that is not tied to the specific instance.

Given the config you're using, I suspect the most straight forward
path is to stop the broker, move the files, then restart it.

If you're trying to move the kahadb journals/index while in flight and
then cut over, not sure there's a good way to do that.