activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Apollo and Grails/Spring Security integration
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 17:24:56 GMT
Not sure how Spring Security works.  Does it issues SSO tokens?  If so
then you just need to stuff the SSO token is say the password field of
your messaging connection and create a JAAS module which takes the
token from the password field validates the token against spring
security.

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.