activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Use message selectors against messages on disk
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 13:51:07 GMT
Using selector should work regardless if the message is on disk or in
memory.. If it's not then it's a bug.  Do you have a test case showing
it's broken?

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Benjamin Jansen
<bjansen-activemq@w007.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In ActiveMQ 5.x (I have tried 5.6.0 and 5.9.1), is it possible to use JMS message selectors
against in-flight messages that have been put on disk? Based on my experimentation, it appears
not, but I wanted to double-check, since I've found conflicting information on the Web.

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.