activemq-users mailing list archives

From skate056 <skate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ message dequeuing hangs
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 16:04:25 GMT
I looked at the thread dump but it does not point to something obvious.
Attached are the thread dumps.

I am trying to simulate this on a pure vanilla ActiveMQ instance with some
random data.

activemqThread-29-05-2014-15-42.dump (123K) <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4681508/0/activemqThread-29-05-2014-15-42.dump>
activemqThread-29-05-2014-14-30.dump (119K) <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4681508/1/activemqThread-29-05-2014-14-30.dump>